Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Motives Nail Candy Review of "Glamber"

Motives Nail Candy ~ "Glamber"

Today I have a gorgeous Motives Nail Candy polish to show you called Glamber! It's a beautiful light bronze foil! It really has gorgeous shimmer! Formula is a little thin and I had to cover up a couple of patchy spot, but nothing 3 coats wouldn't fix!

I was skeptical at first, because I'm not a fan of foils or frosty colors but, this one Won me over!...=)




This color makes me think of Shimmery Eye Makeup!..Beautiful <3






For a Night Out, I'd definitley "Tweak" up this Mani like this!...=)

Glamber is available now at www.motivescosmetics.com/beautyonthego? for $5.75
Polishes are Free of toluene, formaldehyde and DBP! Also, Motives Products are not tested on animals. =)


*The product in this post was provided by the PR company for an honest review. All opinions are my own*


No comments:

Post a Comment