Sunday, May 20, 2012

Motives Nail Candy Review of "Bombshell"

Motives Nail Candy ~ "Bombshell"

Happy Weekend Chicas!... Today I will feature Motives Nail Candy in "Bombshell". It is a delicate pink with dense silver shimmer undertones. I used 2 coats with this shade to get opaque color [I should've used 3 for full coverage]. The shimmer is really intense!!



(indoor artificial light with flash)


The shimmer is real eye catching!


Here I Spiced it up for a lovely date w/hubby. <3


Bombshell is available now at www.motivescosmetics.com/beautyonthego for $5.75
Polishes are Free of toluene, formaldehyde and DBP! Motives Products are not tested on animals. =)

*The product in this post was provided by the PR company for an honest review. All opinions are my own* =)








No comments:

Post a Comment