Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Motives® Nail Lacquer Review of "I'm Peachy"


Motives®  Nail Lacquer *Review of  "I'm Peachy"

"Motives Nail Candy" has re-named their nail polishes to "Motives® Nail Lacquer" and also changed the shapes of their bottles! In addition to the new bottles, Motives actually completely revamped the nail polish formula, making it longer-lasting and chip-resistant!

I have the honor once again to review a few of their new Spring 2013 Collection. Yay!





Today I will show beautiful, rich pastel and creamy cantaloupe color called "I'm Peachy". I used 2 coats with this shade to get the richness out of the color. It was almost a 1 coater! lol 
This color is Perfect for upcoming Spring now that Pastel Colors are coming back.





To Spice up two nails I accented them with square stud rhinestones from Born Pretty Store .



"I'M PEACHY" is available for a Limited Time at Motives Cosmetics for $6.95.

Polishes are Free of Toluene, Formaldehyde and DBP! 
Motives Products are not tested on animals. =)

*The product in this post was provided by the PR company for an honest review. All opinions are my own* 


No comments:

Post a Comment