Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Liebster Award




Liebster Award, Wow, how Kool!!!! I was nominated by: Tini from~ http://www.narcissisticnails.com/
Thank you so much! The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.

Official Rules!
1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.

2. They must also answer the 11 questions the 'tagger' has set for them.

3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.

4. They must then choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their post.

5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.

6. There's no tag backs.


11 Things About Me:

  1. Mami of 2!
  2. Have a Huge Love for Polish, especially Glitter Polish for over a year now!
  3. I love Photography & Baking but not in to Spicy foods,lol
  4. Born & Raised in Brooklyn!
  5. 100% Colombian!
  6. Enjoy Traveling! 
  7. Listen to all types of Music except for Hard Rock or Deep Country.
  8. Wish I could be bold enough to skinny dip one day,lol.
  9. I have met quite a few famous ppl. in my life =)
  10. I miss hand written letters =/
  11. I'm married to a famous Jazz Musician <3

My 11 Questions for Me:

1. If there is one nail polish you could have what would it be? Wow!.. Tough ques....Hmmm, I'd have to say one that was a Beautiful Teal Color.

2. Dog or cat?
Dog


3. What's your favorite color?
Turquoise
   

4.What's the most exciting thing that has ever happened to you?



My Surprise 30th Engagement in Central Park,NY

5. What's a fear you would love to get over?

Driving in the pouring rain w/my children fearing of a car accident =/


6. What is your dream job if you don't already have one?
Owning my own Nail Salon for strictly for Mani/Pedi on Natural Nails =)

7.In a different life you were....?

A Blue Butterfly 

8.Makeup item you can't live without?
Liquid Waterproof Eyeliner


9. Favorite fruit? 
Strawberries?


10. What was your most embarrassing moment?
I'd prob. have to say in 2nd grade when the teacher put my gum on my forehead because there was "No Gum Chewing" in class...lol..=/


11. Favorite fashion accessory?

Coach Clutches <3

My 11 Questions for You:

1. As a child, who was your Role Model?

2. Which color polish is a Must in your Stash?

3. Name 5 important things I'd find in your every day purse.

4. Stranded on a dessert island, which famous person would you like to accompany you?

5. You strangely like to eat _______ with ________?!

6. Ever met anyone Famous?..Who?

7. Name 4 pet peeves.

8. Favorite foods?

9. Which brand of polish do you own more of?

10. You find a bag full of money. Return it or spend it?

11. Dream vacations spot?

My Nominations:
1. Apple drop me
2. Nail photos by lani
3. Polish my mind
4. Amys nails    
5. Teen polish junkie 
6. Polished dezinez addict 
7. Nail sparks 
8. Untriedsproject






=/ Wow, it was really hard trying to find those who had less than 200 & weren't tagged already!... Sorry couldn't find more =/









No comments:

Post a Comment